Choon-Min Liem & Deuk-Hyun Yoon
- When it came to the 2nd round of Korea-US FTA (free trade agreement) negotiation in Seoul, in June 2006, anti-FTA demonstration was one of very few channels for a number of diverse people to address their opposition to neoliberal agreements like FTAs and make their voices heard publicly. This documentary is about a video-activist’s meeting with those people in the rain and in the demonstration.
- translated by and available at
- English: Sejin Choi & Wol-san Liem, at http://www.archive.org/details/PeopleInTheRain
- Español: María Eugenia Jeria, en http://www.archive.org/details/Gente_en_la_lluvia
- Français: Marie-Eve Lamy, à http://www.archive.org/details/Les_gens_sous_la_pluie * subtitled by: Jun-Hee Hwang (KIFV’s executive group), dongwon(MediaCultureAction)
- notice: this video has been selected/translated/subtitled/distributed for the publication on people’s experiences fighting FTAs in different parts of the world, and its website at http://www.fightingftas.org
Director: Choon-Min Liem & Deuk-Hyun Yoon Producer: Executive Group to Stop the Korea-U.S. FTA, in KIFV(Association of Korean Independent Film & Video) Production Company: Executive Group to Stop the Korea-U.S. FTA, in KIFV(Association of Korean Independent Film & Video) Audio/Visual: sound, color Language: Korean with English subtitle Keywords: FTA; free trade agreement; Korea; U.S.; social movement; KIFV Contact Information: dongwon(MediaCultureAction), jonair AT riseup.net